What Is The Average Hourly Wage In Jamaica?
The average hourly wage in Jamaica is $6.50. This means that the average person in Jamaica earns $6.50 per hour for their work. The minimum wage in Jamaica is $
5.00 per hour, so many people earn slightly above the minimum wage. The average hourly wage for workers in Jamaica is slightly higher than the minimum wage, but not by much. This is because the cost of living in Jamaica is relatively high, and many people have to work multiple jobs to make ends meet.
The average hourly wage in Jamaica is $8.72. This means that, on average, employees earn $8.72 per hour. The highest hourly wage in Jamaica is $10.72 per hour, and the lowest hourly wage is $7.92 per hour.
What is the Average Hourly Wage in Jamaica?
How much do jamaicans get paid per hour?
1. The average hourly wage in Jamaica is $6.50.
2. The average monthly salary in Jamaica is $1,500.
3. The minimum wage in Jamaica is $5 per hour.
4. The cost of living in Jamaica is relatively low compared to other countries in the region.
5. Jamaicans typically work long hours, often more than 40 hours per week.
The average hourly wage in Jamaica is $10.07.
There is no one answer to this question as wages can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including location and experience. That said, according to the World Bank, the average hourly wage in Jamaica is J$2,745 (approximately US $70). This means that the average Jamaican worker earns less than the national minimum wage in most countries. If you are looking for a country with lower living costs and higher wages, Jamaica might be an excellent choice.
1.The average hourly wage in Jamaica is $8.50.
2. The minimum wage in Jamaica is $6.25 per hour.
3. The median wage for a Jamaican worker is $
4.13 per hour.
4. The average Jamaican worker makes $1,500 per month.
5. There are approximately 2 million people employed in Jamaica
What Is The Average Hourly Wages in Jamaica? Salary Wise
What is jamaica’s average income?
The middle salary is the median. Half of the population are earning less than 100,000 jmd, while the other half are earning more. You would want to be on the right side of the graph with the group earning more than the median salary.
75% of the population are earning less than 276,000 jmd, while 25% are earning more than that. The salary distribution diagram shows that 25% of the population are earning less than 56,100 jmd, while 75% are earning more. The 25th and 75th percentiles are related to the median.
What is considered a good salary in jamaica?
1. What is the average hourly wage in Jamaica?
2. How does the cost of living in Jamaica compare to other countries?
3. What are the most common jobs in Jamaica?
4. What is the unemployment rate in Jamaica?
5.What is the poverty rate in Jamaica?
How much is average rent in jamaica?
Many people are earning more than you if your salary is lower and there is room for improvement. You are doing very well if you have a higher salary than the average and median. Both are indicative. A guide was written to explain all the different scenarios. Things can be a bit complicated if your wage is between the median and average. How do you compare your salary?
1. According to the World Economic Forum, the hourly wage in Jamaica is $16.50.
2. This is lower than the wage in many other countries around the world, but it’s still a relatively high wage.
3. The wage varies depending on whether you’re an employer or employee, and whether you’re working in a city or rural area.
Salary distribution based on years of experience
How much a cashier gets paid in jamaica?
We compared the salaries of professionals at the same level but with different college degrees levels across many jobs. It’s well known that a degree adds money to your income, but how much?
The return on investment is definitely worth it if you can afford the costs of higher education. The decision depends on a lot of factors, including your situation and experience. You should be able to recover the costs within a year or two.