What Is the Average Wage in Barbados?
The average wage in Barbados is $8.50 per hour. This wage is determined by the government and is the same for all workers in the country, regardless of their occupation. The minimum wage in Barbados is also $8.50 per hour, so many workers earn only the minimum wage. However, the cost of living in Barbados is relatively high, so workers must often take on multiple jobs in order to make ends meet.
The average wage in Barbados is $27,000 per year. This is lower than the average wage in other countries in the Caribbean, such as Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago, but it’s higher than the average wage in other countries in the region, such as Haiti and Cuba. The main employers of workers in Barbados are the tourism industry and the government.
The Average Salary of a Barbadian
What is a good wage in barbados?
1. The average wage in Barbados is $15 per hour.
2. The minimum wage in Barbados is $8 per hour.
3. The average weekly hours worked in Barbados is 44 hours.
4. The median household income in Barbados is $21,000.
5. The poverty rate in Barbados is 16%.
The average wage in Barbados is $15.00 per hour. This figure is based on a survey of over 1,000 employed individuals throughout the country.
This article provides an overview of the average wage in Barbados, including how many hours worked each week and what type of work is most common. Additionally, it discusses the types of visas that are available to individuals seeking employment in Barbados, as well as the cost of living in this Caribbean country.
1. The average wage in Barbados is $82
2.50 per month.
2. The median wage in Barbados is $625 per month.
3. The minimum wage in Barbados is $350 per month.
4. The maximum wage in Barbados is $1,500 per month.
5. Wages in Barbados are generally lower than in developed countries.
Which is highest paying job in Barbados? The Job Calculator
What is an average salary in barbados?
The value of the median is middle salary. Half of the population are earning less than the median salary, while the other half are making more. You would want to be on the right side of the graph with the group earning more.
The 25th and the 75th percentiles are related to the median. The salary distribution diagram shows that 25% of the population are earning less than the minimum wage, while 75% of them are earning more than that. 75% of the population are earning less than 8,060 bbd, while 25% are earning more.
What is minimum wage in barbados?
1. What is the average hourly wage in Barbados?
2. What is the average monthly wage in Barbados?
3. What is the average yearly wage in Barbados?
4. How do wages in Barbados compare to other countries in the region?
5.What factors contribute to the high cost of living in Barbados?
Average salary in barbados 2022
A guide was written to explain the different scenarios. You are doing very well if you have a higher salary than the average and median. Many people are earning more than you if your salary is lower, and there is room for improvement. Things can be a bit complicated if your wage is between the average and median. You can compare your salary.
1. The average wage in Barbados is $21 per hour.
2. The average wage in Barbados is lower than the national average wage of $24.92.
3. The most common occupations in Barbados are cashiers, restaurant workers, and sales representatives.
What is the crime rate in barbados?
Cities / barbados (gross bbd)
Average hourly wage in barbados
We compared the salaries of professionals at the same level but with different college degrees levels across many jobs. It’s well known that a degree adds more money to your income, but how much does it add?
You should be able to recover the costs within a year. The decision depends on a lot of factors, including your situation and experience. The return on investment is definitely worth it if you can afford the costs of higher education.