What’s The Average Wage In Turkey
Turkey is a country with a relatively low average wage. In fact, according to the World Bank, the average wage in Turkey is only $4,458 per year. That being said, there is a wide range of salaries in Turkey, with some people making much more than the average wage and some people making much less. The lowest 10% of earners in Turkey make an average of only $2,022 per year, while the highest 10% of earners make an average of $9,856 per year. So, while the average wage in Turkey is relatively low, there is a significant range of salaries, with some people making a good wage and some people struggling to make ends meet.
Turkey is a country in south-eastern Europe. It has a population of over 80 million people. The average wage in Turkey is around $8 per hour. This means that the average worker in Turkey earns around $240 per week.
What is the average wage in turkey
What is the average salaries in turkey?
1. The average wage in Turkey is 3,770 Turkish liras per month.
2. The minimum wage in Turkey is 1,404 Turkish liras per month.
3. The median wage in Turkey is 2,839 Turkish liras per month.
4. The average hourly wage in Turkey is 18.51 Turkish liras.
5. The average monthly salary including bonuses and overtime pay in Turkey is 5,056 Turkish liras.
The average wage in Turkey is around $10 USD per day.
Turkey is a country in North-East Africa, with a population of over 78 million people. As of 2016, the average wage in Turkey was around $8.25 per hour. This means that an average worker in Turkey earns around $1,600 per month.
1. The average wage in turkey is $3,500.
2. The minimum wage in turkey is $1,300.
3. The average working week in turkey is 44 hours.
4. There are 13 public holidays in turkey.
5. The unemployment rate in turkey is 12%.
The Average Income In Turkey
What is the average income of a turkish citizen?
Half of the population are earning less than 7,830 try per month, while the other half are earning more than 7,830 try. The median is the middle salary value. You want to be on the right side of the graph with the group earning more than the median salary.
The 25th and the 75th percentiles are close to the median. The salary distribution diagram shows that 25% of the population are earning less than 4,000 try, while 75% of them are earning more than 4,000 try. 75% of the population are earning less than 21,400 try, while 25% are earning more.
What is the average salary in turkey 2021?
1. What is the average wage in Turkey?
2. How does the average wage in Turkey compare to other countries?
3. What factors contribute to the average wage in Turkey?
4. How has the average wage in Turkey changed over time?
5. What implications does the average wage in Turkey have for its economy?
Things can be a bit complicated if your wage is between the average and the median. If your salary is higher than both the average and median, you are doing very well. Many people are earning more than you if you have a lower salary. Both are indicators. The guide explains the different scenarios.
1. According to recent data, the average wage in Turkey is around $2,000 per year.
2. This is a relatively low wage compared to other countries in the Middle East region, such as Qatar and Kuwait.
3. However, given the cost of living in Turkey, this wage is still quite respectable.
4. Job opportunities in Turkey are currently limited, so those looking for work should be prepared to put in long hours and hard work.
Links your interests
Living income reference value – rural turkey
Salary comparison by city
It’s well known that a degree adds money to your income, but how much? We compared the salaries of professionals at the same level but with different college degrees across many jobs, below are our findings.
The decision depends on a lot of factors. If you can afford higher education, then the return on investment is definitely worth it. You should be able to recover the costs within a year.